Drawings of the Native Tribal People

Drawings of the Native Tribal People
The final six tribes of the Iroquois. Notice their different "gustoweh" or head pieces

Sunday, November 14, 2010

How I will get your postings onto the blog

First I am going to pray! I am not an IT expert! But hallelujah we have done ok (I think). I am using the "simple" format. I don't know how to add all fo the bells and whistles, but we will have our text, pictures, and the u-tube video on the Iroquois.

Then I am going to add the intro first in it's own section.
Next I may put all of the tribal information together into one piece.
Then I will list the references together in another area. Can everyone please put references in the Chicago style?

Then once our blog is done, I will send this information to the professor. THIS IS DUE ON WEDNESDAY!

Thank you for all of your hard work. Any suggestions on how you want the blog to look? Colors? Arrangements? Is my plan ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment